I will work for you every step of the way! My combination of skill, experience, and technology ensures that I can sell your home for the highest possible price and in the shortest period of time.
MARKETING YOUR HOME
1. To sell your home for the most money
2. To sell your home in the quickest time
3. To sell your home with the fewest problems
MY 20-POINT SUCCESS PLAN FOR MARKETING YOUR HOME
1. Walk through your home with you to make any suggestions that will prepare your home for a quicker sale.
2. Submit your listing to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), to receive maximum saleability by all member Realtors.
3. Submit high-quality photographs of your property to the Multiple Listing Service for publishing on realtor.ca and jasonklassen.ca.
4. Make your listing immediately available to my office Homelife Advantage Realty for potential Buyers.
5. Place your home on jasonklassen.ca, giving your home full coverage including a pictorial slideshow and a detailed written presentation of your home.
6. Ensure exposure through a professional Homelife sign.
7. Ensure keys(lock box access) is available to licensed member Realtors who may be interested in viewing the property for prospective clients, and for showing the property to prospective clients.
8. Suggest and advise as to positive changes that can be made to the property to maximize marketability.
9. Keep you updated as to any changes in the market.
10. I will contact you with feedback after each showing (this can take a few days).
11. Create marketing material and advertise on my Facebook page.
12. Pre-qualify all prospective Buyers whenever possible.
13. Professionally represent you upon presentation of contracts by the cooperating Real Estate agents. Assist in negotiating the highest and best terms for you.
14. Inspect vacant property for security and conditions on a regular basis.
15. Check with Land Titles Office of the BC government to obtain a copy of, and personally review your Certificate of Title on your home.
16. Communicate with your regularly as to our progress in marketing your home.
17. Promote your property to Real Estate agents of other Real Estate companies by phone, text, emails and personal meetings.
18. Work towards putting offers together in writing and submit all offers to you.
19. Incorporate other marketing methods unique to your property.
20. Help arrange financing for prospective Buyers.